Stonelotus supports entrepreneurs and early stage businesses to succeed in Southeast Asia
Stonelotus was founded in 2010 in Bangkok, Thailand. Our mandate is to support entrepreneurs and early stage businesses with growth capital and management depth in order to create value for the stakeholders of each venture.
Stonelotus does not manage an investment fund but rather syndicates investors on a deal-by-deal basis. This approach provides flexibility in terms of deal structure, deal size and sector focus. Once an investment has been made, Stonelotus acts as custodian and advocate on behalf of the investor pool as well as provides hands-on support to the founders and management of each investee company. In order to ensure alignment, the principals of Stonelotus co-invest in each deal.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Deal Generation & Negotiation
- Transactions, Structuring & Legal
- Investor Relations & Reporting
- Accounting & Financial Oversight
- Strategic Support & Board Representation
- Networking & Introductions
- Sales, Marketing & Operational Support
- Merger, Acquisition & Exit Processes